Re: Please help me create a very simple application

simplifiedxfers
Regular Visitor

Please help me create a very simple application

I am looking to create a very simple application, initially.  If VisaDirect is able to help me move funds from one visa prepaid debit card to another (BOTH OWNED BY ME, so this is an internal transfer) it would simplify my life somewhat.  I make sales from various websites and need to find a way to consolidate from one card to my primary account.  The fastest way to do this (instead of doing ACH transfer to bank and then ACH transfer to the other bank) would be to do a direct transfer from card to card. 

I believe VisaDirect should allow me to do this, since both cards are Visa and both cards are mine.  If we can do this, then maybe there is a real life application that could be created to assist users with such transactions.

I am a web developer, PHP.  I created my sites and I am familiar with Paypal APIs and some others.  I am new to VisaDirect API.

If you are interested in developing the app for me, I am not sure what the rules are here for that.  I would pay a VisaDev to assist.  But let's start here...

6 REPLIES 6
ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Hi there, 

Happy to talk some more on ideas developers have with expanding our APIs. 

Feel free to reach out to me directly - visadeveloper@visa.com

Thanks!

Ricardo

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
webmatrix

We are developing an android application which can do card 2 card transfer using Visa Direct API. Right now we are developing it on Sandbox. We wanted to know what is the process of onboarding. Also wanted to know transaction cost charged by Visa for using Visa Direct API

Regards,

Abhijit

ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Hi Abhijit, 

Once you have tested your app using sample data on Sandbox and you are ready to submit your application for approval, it’s as easy as going back to the Dashboard, finalizing your application details, and clicking on Production Access Request.

Fill out the form and we will reach out. 

Thank you,

Ricardo

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
simplifiedxfers
Regular Visitor

please post a link when complete!

MilesSmith
Helper

I'm getting start with Visa Checkout integration on my App and, firstly, I just tried to run the code sample which is available in SDK folder (iOS and Android).

I did notice that, on iOS SDK, I just need the apikey to authenticate my App. But, on Android, I need a  "PROFILE_NAME" as well. I looked for this information on Dashboard and I could not find it. Where can I find this "PROFILE_NAME"?

panda

Hello, you should consider to make Visa app for iOS devices. Android version should be also considered.