Re: i want to link Visa cards to my android and iOS app

circlee

i want to link Visa cards to my android and iOS app

We are developing a new app, where we want to link all Visa cards and get transaction details from the user, based on spend amount we want to reward the user with points which is redeemable for goods and services our merchants offer? Is this possible?

Use Case:

- User links his / her visa card on our app 

- User uses card and completes a transaction 

- Transaction is then fetched on our app, based on that we will reward the user. 

3 REPLIES 3
Sanobar
Frequent Helper

Hello,

Visa Card Transaction detail belongs to Visa card issuers/banks. we have Visa Consumer Transaction Controls API for issuers to give cardholders the control and visibility they desire over spending using card controls and drive consumer preference and engagement. 

Thanks

Sanobar

saq
Regular Visitor

Hi,

There are multiple cardlinking products that offer APIs to register VISA cards and get transaction details from any registered merchant. Have all these services made agreements with all issuers to receive data on their behalf, or have they made some kind of special arragement with VISA?

(for example https://www.quidco.com/)

xovolarjem
Dabbler

Indeed there is way, thou there is no such app but you can definitely get the API available and custom an app through an app developer.

With Regards,

Xovo  Mios Haimawan TweakBox Panda Helper