Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

by jesususui Helper

I am lookinf for solution to be acquirer directly with VISA. With my developer team is ready to development VISA platform. BUt honestly I don't know how to proceed about his business ( my first t...

Posted in New to Visa Developer October 2019
Unsolved
by relsell Helper

Hello  We are trying to move our existing sandbox application to production (Go Live). we have generated CSR As described in reference doc at https://developer.visa.com/pages/going-live...

Posted in New to Visa Developer February 2019
Unsolved
by VictorRiojas Regular Visitor

Hi.I´m migrating to Visa Checkout iOS SDK 6.6.1 version. While trying to retrieve the lastFourDigits value it turns to be null despite the fact that it is contained in the CheckoutResult object. Could...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code February 2019
Unsolved
by carolynhal Helper

WooCommerce product feed plugin is boosting your online WooCommerce store products on multiple shopping engines. This plugin enables you to generate feed in different formats like CSV, XML, TSV,...

Posted in Visa Dev Community Chatter February 2019
Tags used in this post:
Unsolved

Hello. Right now I always got an error response 'HTTP/1.0 411 Length Required'  when running my PHP code.I know that my PHP code is incorrect. I cannot find any php sample code in the Cybersource...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code February 2019
Unsolved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard