Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

going live

Unsolved

I have been waiting for a month for a response from the emails I sent about my project after requesting going live. Could someone help me, I need to know the status of my project in production. I have...

Posted in Go Live & Pricing August 2018
Unsolved
by nalysnyk Regular Visitor

Hello, We are going to migrate our client code from VPA (SOAP based API) to B2B Virtual Account Payment (REST based API), do you have any guide for that, or maybe someone can provide so...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code August 2018
Unsolved
by Bruce_29 Helper

Hi!I need some help. When i try to call Tokenize Card endpoint from a Java microservice, the service responsed TOKENIZATION_ERROR and status code 400, Someone has happened?. How did resolve this...

Posted in Product Functionality Errors August 2018
Unsolved
by relsell Helper

Can some one point me to a visa api which i can use to get percent change for foreign exchange . Right now if i hit foregin exchange api  with right param it gives me result as  {"...

Posted in Use Cases August 2018
Solved
by emiliojoel Regular Visitor

Hi We are an ecommerce shop and we want to process our payments using Visanet. After read the documentation I understood that I can use the Cybersource Payments REST API to process paym...

Posted in Go Live & Pricing August 2018
Solved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard