Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

Hi, I'm an iOS Developer and having trouble with the SDK. It's related to the precompiled .swiftmodule's. Is there any version of this SDK we could use/download from a repo that would not use precompi...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code March 2017
Tags used in this post:
ios
sdk
Solved
by tsf820 Regular Visitor

1.  What will the production onboarding process look like?  To get our API key, we need to know the steps in the process for what Visa will do to test our environment in production so that w...

Posted in Go Live & Pricing May 2020
Tags used in this post:
Solved
by Cmas-systems Regular Visitor

In my company we are thinking in adding VISA support to our Payments Gateway which we provide to our custumers as saas.We are thinking about using your CyberSource Payments API however we have some qu...

Tags used in this post:
Unsolved
by aj1 Regular Visitor

The Android Application Payment Using Visa Gateway Then occupied errorThe Error is Message "Invalid Api key or merchant info" and Error Code ="1"How to Solve This Error Please Help me...

Unsolved
by Kamal Regular Visitor

Hi Visa Developers !!what value should I put in App.config file for certPassword. It says "put your p12 file password here" . Where can find this passrod, in the key file or its just the name of the k...

Posted in New to Visa Developer December 2020
Tags used in this post:
Unsolved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard