Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

by sonu Regular Visitor

1. I am trying to build a test application which consumes VTS API's. I dont find any information on how to setup keys for JWE. Could you please share documentation on integrating JWE in sandbox. ...

Posted in Product Docs & Reference Data September 2016
Unsolved
by luminoushowl Regular Visitor

Hello, Please kindly clarify how 3D secure works for CyberSource when I use it through the VISA Developer. For example I register a Merchant and then customer with 3DS support makes a transa...

Posted in Use Cases February
Unsolved
by Jarcenty Regular Visitor

Hi,is it possible to display disabled/grayed out button on my page? I want to disable Visa Checkout payment in one case and would like to display gray version of the button. Few days ago, when sandbox...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code September 2016
Unsolved
by TheBlackTechGuy Regular Visitor

You can see the basic flow in the images. 1) user links Visa Card to send or receive credits ($ contributions) 2) People contributing select the number of credits they'd like to contribute 3) Checkout...

Posted in Use Cases October 2016
Unsolved
by AK Regular Visitor

Hi. I am using iOS SDK to ad VisaCheckout to our app. On every button tap and when I call invokeVisaCheckout it returns following error. What does it means?The operation couldn’t be complete...

Posted in Product Functionality Errors November 2016
Unsolved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard