Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

by Kamal Regular Visitor

Hi, I am new to the visa developer program. I need to get Active CAMS Alerts into my program. My application is in .net MVC. While going to through API reference, looks like I could use Transacti...

Posted in Product Docs & Reference Data March 2017
Unsolved
by bilal Regular Visitor

As I can see, in the visa checkout documentations we can pass an externalClientID to transfer the payments to specified merchant(externalClientID).Also in the Visa Chekout API Explorer, I can see that...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code March 2017
Tags used in this post:
Unsolved
by dborstelmann Regular Visitor

I am building an application that processes transactions with the Visa Direct API.  Can I enroll PANs in the Visa Token Service and use those tokens with the Visa Direct API or does the Visa Dire...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code April 2017
Tags used in this post:
Unsolved
by tcs Helper

I added the Merchant Search API to my sandbox App yesterday and it still says "Activation in progress." How long should it normally take until I am able to access it?...

Posted in Sandbox & Test Data July 2018
Unsolved
by marius Regular Visitor

Hello guys,I want to transfer money from buyer to merchant using credit cards of bopth parties, while creating a sales transaction I can't find a parameter where I can provide merchant's Credit card n...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code February 2017
Tags used in this post:
Unsolved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard