Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

by cbickelh Newbie

I have been playing with the Merchant Search API for awhile and I can't seem to get very many merchants returned other than the one provided in the example: cmu edctn materials cntr and a couple other...

Posted in Sandbox & Test Data February 2017
Tags used in this post:
Unsolved
by danielpk Regular Visitor

Hello guys,I'd like to know if Visa has an official source of BIN information. I've checked at their APIs but didn't found any info about it. Thx...

Posted in Product Docs & Reference Data September 2020
Solved
by marius Regular Visitor

I need to get payments from Master Card, American Express and others. Which API would suppot that? Does VISA Direct do that ? I tried adding CardType in the request but it is giving error. ...

Posted in Use Cases February 2017
Unsolved
by Sayan Regular Visitor

Hi, to use the Visa API I followed the Get Started documentation given in https://developer.visa.com/guides/vdpguide#create-your-first-app. Tested the credentials with SoapUI GUI. While trying to quer...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code March 2019
Solved
by BOMIIT Regular Visitor

Hi, I have started 'playing' with the android Visa Checkout API (VisaCheckout-Android-SDK-4.3.1).Using Android Studio, I am able to run the sample app successfully on my devices. However, when I...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code February 2017
Tags used in this post:
Unsolved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard