Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

by ca Newbie

I want to try out the API for pushfunds, pullfunds. I would like to create developer VISA card accounts  for the source and target accounts. How do i go about doint it? Thank you...

Posted in Sandbox & Test Data February 2018
Unsolved
by oolliari Regular Visitor

Hi, All Visa Chip Simulation Service why is it restricted?There are another replacement solution? another APIs? thank you. ...

Posted in New to Visa Developer February 2018
Solved
by Danny46 Regular Visitor

Good day everyone, This is my first post on the forum, so hi to everyone.I am interested in using the merchant search api for a new project im starting on and would like to know beforehand if the...

Posted in Go Live & Pricing February 2018
Solved
by ExperimentalApp Regular Visitor

Dear Sir/ Madam, We are an independent mobile application developer company. We aim to develop a mobile application that will notify customer, via push notification, about the card transactions t...

Posted in Use Cases April 2018
Solved
by smartpay Regular Visitor

Hello.I am unable to create card id for Primary Account Number (PAN). I am getting this as response "500 - Internal server error" while same configuration for api call is working fine with funds pull...

Posted in Product Functionality Errors January 2018
Unsolved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard