Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

PCI complience

Unsolved
by era Newbie

I am planning to use CyberSource Payments API. To call this API I need to get electronic cardholder datafrom one of my page. I don't store any electronic cardholder data and sole purpose of getting da...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code August 2017
Unsolved
by Sasikumar Regular Visitor

Team, For development purpose we are using below URL in our JSP file. Is this remains same for Production Site as well? https://sandbox-assets.secure.checkout.visa.com/checkout-widget/resour...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code August 2017
Tags used in this post:
Unsolved
by Community Scholar

Profile Plus creates a personalized experience Visa Developer Community users tailored to your actions and interests across social networks. Profile Plus is powered with Klout, which scores...

Posted in Visa Dev Community Chatter July 2017
Tags used in this post:
Unsolved
by Community Scholar

Hi everyone,   Along with new badges coming soon are also Community Ranks.   The Visa Developer Community ranking system is based on many undisclosed factors and is an indication of your inv...

Tags used in this post:
Unsolved
by Community Scholar

Hi everyone,   We are excited to announce the addition of 25 new Visa Developer Community badges, offering you with new achievements you can strive for as you continue to engage with us and other...

Tags used in this post:
Unsolved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard