Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

Visa Direct

Unsolved

Hello  I try to implments visa direct for my project by following the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9imTyZT6Cowhen i run commond  "mvn test" i get error below  F...

Unsolved

Visa Direct

Unsolved
by BMen Newbie

Can the Visa Token Service (API) be integrated with Visa Directs Credit Card Bill Payment.e.g. Can a token be used to initiate a Credit Card Bill Payment to the account associated with the token? (Spe...

Posted in Use Cases May 2017
Unsolved
by Uday Helper

Hey guys, I integrated the SDK  ( Android )  ( v4.6.2 ) and configured the API KEY and PROFILE_NAME as well. Got the API  key  from portal and everythings fine and receiv...

Posted in Sandbox & Test Data May 2017
Tags used in this post:
sdk
Unsolved
by modipawan8126 Regular Visitor

I am using VDC api to integrate with cybersource. But getting following error. Tokenization provider error: Recurring Billing or Secure Storage service is not enabled for the merchant I just...

Posted in Product Functionality Errors May 2017
Unsolved
by sonnv Newbie

Dear Visa,I got 404 error when calling Global ATM Locater AIP. I attached log file for further information. Pls give me an advise, If any wrong, Pls corect me....

Posted in Product Functionality Errors May 2017
Tags used in this post:
Unsolved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard