Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

by anwuna Regular Visitor

I'v successfully added your issuer SDK for QR parsing (version 1.5.2 for swift 3.1) to my IOS App. However we're upgrading all our apps to Swift 4.0 and your SDKs currently do not support Swift 3.2/4....

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code October 2017
Unsolved
by sarfaraz Regular Visitor

Hi, I have developed one application and want to integerate visa payment with my application. I want to know which APIs are required to do the same. I am doing it firat time so no idea how t...

Posted in Use Cases September 2017
Unsolved

Dear team,facet of issued with out hightions much't bee needt for me issued of visa cardpleas resloved provlem as soon as possble....

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code September 2017
Tags used in this post:
Unsolved
by charoitel Regular Visitor

What Visa API should I use for making deposit and release payment? Use CaseA merchant may ask for deposit during checkout, where <API> check the available credits for the card and...

Posted in Use Cases September 2017
Tags used in this post:
Unsolved
by stosh Helper

When using the Visa Direct API's, Is is possible to use a single AFT to fund multiple OCTs? In this case the transactionIdentifier of the original AFT would be used in the request for each of the...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code September 2017
Tags used in this post:
Solved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard