Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

by RajDutt Regular Visitor

Hi  I am trying to post the attached RequestJSON.txt to B2B Virtual Account Payment Method/Account Management service v1/Request Virtual Account and getting the Getting a 9501, Invalid...

Posted in Product Functionality Errors July 2017
Unsolved
by kevinisalerno Regular Visitor

For cybcersource payments rest calls the API response for Sale and Authorization requests seem to be very generic and high level. In a decline is there information related to the decline reason that i...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code June 2017
Unsolved
by udhaya2486 Newbie

Hi,I am integrated VISA checkout flow and used to sdk file. visa checkout login is working for android chrome brower but in safari browser i am getting some error and login screen is not coming in iph...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code April 2020
Solved
by rodrigofd Regular Visitor

Hello, my team is currently undergoing certification process.We are experiencing multiple problems, including not having properly set up AFT operations on your end, but our assigned representative is...

Posted in Sandbox & Test Data June 2017
Tags used in this post:
C
Unsolved
by Victor Regular Visitor

I am using the VisaAPIClient.cs and the test is failing with the message on the subject.Any reason for that?...

Posted in Two-way SSL & X-Pay Token June 2017
Unsolved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard