Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

by AgusBena Regular Visitor

Hi there!I am having troubles with the validation of the x-pay-token authentication process:What I Did: 1) Created an app in the developer Dashboard where I Add the "Visa Token Service" API. ...

Posted in Two-way SSL & X-Pay Token July 2017
Tags used in this post:
Solved
by Germano Regular Visitor

I'm trying to make an authorization request with Visa Checkout in the sandbox environment but I'm getting system error: request:POST https://sandbox.api.visa.com/cybersource/payments/v1/auth...

Posted in Product Functionality Errors August 2018
Unsolved
by Alamo_Rockstars Regular Visitor

1) Followed all the steps for Keystore - 2 Way SSL.2) Both Java Invocation and SOAPUI Invocation fail with the same "Incorrect Credentials" error. Even the Hello World application setup fail with the...

Posted in Two-way SSL & X-Pay Token June 2017
Tags used in this post:
Unsolved
by plary Newbie

When i use SoapUI to test the token,i can't get desired result.Sometimes you can, but most of the time you return the error,like this:  ...

Unsolved
by pheesen Regular Visitor

I'm a new user and I'm seeing the same behavior as in the earlier question, Getting "9124 Incorrect credentials supplied". I think I'm following the instructions in:"Configuring a Two-Way SS...

Unsolved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard