Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

Two way ssl

Solved
by Reighn Helper

Can somebody help me about this two way ssl because I already followed the instruction on how to generate the files needed but I still get an error "The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS s...

Posted in Two-way SSL & X-Pay Token August 2016
Tags used in this post:
Solved
by mic Regular Visitor

Calling developer API /vts/panErollementsI'm programmatically correctly generating the XPayToken as it matches the developer sandbox generated value.Getting a 400 response with message:"Input for...

Posted in Product Functionality Errors July 2019
Tags used in this post:
Unsolved

HelloI'm working on certification tests of  MultiReverseFundsTransactions.According to `TestData/MultiReverseFundsTransactions POST/Scenario Based Test Data / Test case #7`   the next reques...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code August 2016
Tags used in this post:
Unsolved
by shouyili Newbie

Hi,Does anyone know after you generated an CSR file (Using OpenSSL) how to upload it to Visa Developer?I have refering to the Getting Started Guide (https://developer.visa.com/guides/vdpguide#two_way_...

Posted in Two-way SSL & X-Pay Token January 2018
Tags used in this post:
Solved
by EasonKuo Helper

Hello Visa I'm using the General Attributes Inquiry API to get visa PAN information, and there are one data called 'bin' in response and document mentioned it is ISO BIN, but I still do...

Posted in Product Docs & Reference Data August 2016
Unsolved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard