Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

HelloI'm working on integration with  "Funds Transfer API " and have a question about "systemsTraceAuditNumber". According to documentation it isinteger | positive, Length: 6 A unique...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code August 2016
Solved
by Consumer1 Regular Visitor

Is there a way (an API) for consumers to use their own software to recommend that the card issuer approve or decline a transaction? This would allow consumers to use their own spread-sheets and other...

Posted in Use Cases August 2016
Tags used in this post:
Unsolved
by moshiko Regular Visitor

Hi, The quote  in the subject is from the Visa Direct  API overview : it is not clear, form the information provoided, what  makes a third party eligible.pleasse provide the q...

Unsolved
by Sachin Regular Visitor

Hi I am building a mobile app which requires following 2 features:1) Abiity for use to register a VISA card.2) Once registered, my application should be able to retrieve all transactions that may...

Posted in Use Cases September 2016
Unsolved
by Saferpay Regular Visitor

Hello,I am trying to use the Get Payment Data API.So far I have been able toregister, create an App and get xpay token and select APIscreate a profile and a demo page with visa checkout button,get a c...

Tags used in this post:
Unsolved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard