Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

by Guisa Regular Visitor

Hello guys. I have some problems with VCO SDK... I cant integrate with my project....  And We dont have any information about this... Just objC Thank you guys...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code August 2016
Tags used in this post:
Unsolved
by shashi Regular Visitor

I need sample code to Authrize a credit card and then capture funds for an authorized amount using "Cyber source Flex API". The idea is to reduce PCI DSS burden....

Solved

Is there a way to be notified when a prepaid/gift card has insufficient funds at the time of purchase.  I'd like to load money on the card so the card will get an approved status.  Thi...

Posted in Use Cases August 2016
Tags used in this post:
Unsolved

HelloI'm working on integration with  "Funds Transfer API " and have a question about "systemsTraceAuditNumber". According to documentation it isinteger | positive, Length: 6 A unique...

Solved
by Consumer1 Regular Visitor

Is there a way (an API) for consumers to use their own software to recommend that the card issuer approve or decline a transaction? This would allow consumers to use their own spread-sheets and other...

Posted in Use Cases August 2016
Tags used in this post:
Unsolved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard