Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

by stMikl Regular Visitor

Dear Team, Please, could you advice, where I can find encpaymentinstrument field most compleat description? Kind regards, Michael. ...

Posted in Product Docs & Reference Data January 2017
Unsolved
by fr Regular Visitor

Hello,I'm trying to use the Offers Data API but I'm getting back the error "AUTHENTICATION_ERROR" with message the following message:> "Access Denied.  Please consult the VDP documentation for...

Posted in Two-way SSL & X-Pay Token March 2017
Solved
by Rumeng17Hi Regular Visitor

I have an built in Swift3.0. When I try to integrate the Visa iOS SDK in the same I get the following error.   /VisaCheckoutFramework.framework/VisaCheckoutFramework compiled with older vers...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code December 2016
Tags used in this post:
Unsolved

MarketPlace API

Unsolved
by jpxavier Newbie

Hi-We are designing a marketplace and would like to offer Visa Checkout to our customers. Do you support a model where we (the marketplace) collect payments on behalf of a merchant who posts products...

Posted in Use Cases December 2016
Unsolved
by andropol Regular Visitor

Hi,Is there a capability to check that a given cardholder name and a given card number correspond to each other? I.e. this exact cardholder name is written on that particular card? Alternatively,...

Posted in Use Cases January 2017
Unsolved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard