Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

by aug2uag Helper

Hi, I'm just starting out with the API. Thanks for the excellent resources and documentation. I noticed that the attribute `communitCode` is critical to some of the API, yet I've been unable to l...

Posted in Product Docs & Reference Data December 2016
Tags used in this post:
Unsolved
by Corcioli Regular Visitor

Hi everybody, Anyone knows how to get the payment status? If the payment was approved or declined by the card brand?Actually, i'm a little clueless of how to proced.In my code, first I get the re...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code December 2016
Unsolved
by Crystal Regular Visitor

Hi I'm using "SearchMerchantByAttribute" service in .net to Onboard the merchant as thats the first step to get merchant detail to onbord them. Sometimes the service return the result and so...

Posted in Product Functionality Errors December 2016
Unsolved

Generate the `KEY` as the Cybersource Flex API docs. -NODEJS- Applicaitonxpay-token and now getting this below error for Tokenize CARD request  "responseStatus": { "status": 403,...

Posted in Product Functionality Errors March 2019
Unsolved

Hi Trying to use the Cybersource Flex API . NODE-JS applicaiton Generated the x-pay-token and got the key back.  Encrypted the card number with the returned public key . But getting this err...

Posted in Product Functionality Errors December 2018
Unsolved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard