Re: Cost/Fees..etc

Solved! Go to solution
brandn30

Cost/Fees..etc

Hi,

I'm looking for information on transaction costs and related fees for utilizing VISA Direct.  I'm performing a financial feasibility and am not using the API for protoyping at this time.  Any estimations would be helpful.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Hi Brandon, 

Thanks for looking into Visa Direct, I'm happy help. 

Because we are an open platform, there is no cost to you to develop your application using any of the APIs in the sandbox.

When you are ready to transition to production use of the APIs, there are fees for each of the APIs that are used. Fees are evaluated by application as they are a function of many elements, including the nature of your application and your relationship with any existing Visa partner(s).

We treat production applications on a case by case basis and work with you to determine appropriate pricing. 

Does this help?

Thank you,

Ricardo

VDP Community Manager 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
sirrnsaa
Regular Visitor

Thanks for your brief answer!

Regards 🙂 

graceman33
Regular Visitor

Are the fees percentage based?
Or a flat rate?
Or a rate ladder?
What am I working with here?

ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Hey @graceman33 - we've actually added a guide on our pricing framework - check it out: https://developer.visa.com/pages/working-with-visa-apis/visa-developer-pricing

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.