Re: Price (again)

Jean

Price (again)

Hello, sorry for the double post but I cannot find what I'm looking for in previous messages.

I'm using some third parties to make payments on my app. I've used so far (brain..., simpl..., stri...). Each of them are providing a rate of 3% + 0.3C per transaction.

Can you guys give approximation of your rate ? 

If you cannot do that in this forum, can you please contact me in private (or a sales guy) ?

PS : I'm from Belgium.

6 REPLIES 6
ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Hi Jean,

Great question!

Because we are an open platform, there is no cost to you to develop your application using any of the APIs in the sandbox.  When you are ready to transition to production use of the APIs, there are fees for each of the APIs that are used.  Fees are evaluated by application as they are a function of many elements, including the nature of your application and your relationship with any existing Visa partner(s).  We treat production applications on a case by case basis and work with you to determine appropriate pricing. 

Does this help?

Thanks!

Ricardo

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
takaz

Im starting to think Ricardo is a bot. The answer is a simple copy and paste (or programmed). Can a human answer this question please

ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Hi Takaz,

Not a bot, I promise 🙂 

When it comes to pricing for our APIs, everything is evaluated at a case by case basis. 

Question: are you ready to request for production? How can I help you here?

Thanks!

Ricardo

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
Yuv

Hi ricardo,

As you see many of us have the same question. I understand that you cant tell us the exact price and that it would vary depending on the nature of the business. Buti f it's a question of case to case basis, just give us some basic examples of application sand their pricing for each of the apis that may be used. This would atleast give us an idea of the price. 

Example:

Application - buy and sell website (something like ebay)

Nature of business - online consumer to consumer sales service (i don't know really)

Relationship with Visa Partner - (give us some example about this too)

Approx price for Pull Fund API - $...

Approx price for PushFund API - $...

Something like this would be of great helpo and would avoid getting the same topic over and over again.

ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Hi Yuv,

Thanks for feedback! I answered your pricing question on the other thread. We are happy to help you figure out your costs! Email us at developer@visa.com and we can go from there. 

That work?

Thanks,

Ricardo

Morgan951
Helper

Credit card cost varies based on the credit card and how you use your credit card. You may be able to use a credit card for absolute free. Or, on the opposite end of the spectrum, your credit card could be expensive. It all depends on you and the credit card. Once you learn the fees associated with your credit card, you can adjust your credit card habits to minimize the cost you pay for your credit card.