Re: Add Card With VCO

Solved! Go to solution
MattSP
Regular Visitor

Add Card With VCO

Doing a VCO integration where the action being done is add card. The VCO 4.3 guide I've got is inconsistent with the corressponding android guide. 

We've got our android build working perfectly, but iOS is choking on the view controller components, after following the VCO guide's instructions, I'm still not able to resolve the problem.

As far as I can tell I can get the VCO button to appear on xcode simulator or device, but it immidiately greys-out after a quick moment. Either get that or error "1947" if I play with the Payment info settings.

Can someone explain what's required for the paymentInfo & merchant info objects? Is there some other known issue that causes this? 

Thanks in advance. attached is the error I get if I don't set the externalProfileId to "defualt", but if I do set it to default, it gives error 1947. 

3 REPLIES 3
ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Hi Matt, 

Looks like you may have a problem with your implementation API Key. 

I am going to connect you with our VCO support reps. Please email them at developer-support@mail.checkout.visa.com so they can look further into your issue. 

Thanks,

Ricardo 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
MattSP
Regular Visitor

Was able to solve my problem, CFBundleDisplayName in info.plist needed to be set to some value for the VCO Sdk to work.

I have multiple targets and multiple info.plist's, so you have to make sure its set for each. For others that have this problem, note that CFBundleDisplayName is different then CFBundleName.

ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

That's great Matt! Thank you for sharing. 

-Ricardo

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.