Re: End of Life Date for VPP Legacy APIs

burnsk6
Regular Visitor

End of Life Date for VPP Legacy APIs

Our company is a current consumer of the Visa Personal Payments Legacy APIs. What is the End of Life Date for these APIs?

3 REPLIES 3
vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hi, 

Can you please provide me the project name that you created which has Visa Personal Payments API. In addition, can you please let me know if you worked with any Visa Representative and/or if you have a relationship with Visa. 

Thank you, 

Vaibhav 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
burnsk6
Regular Visitor

The company for which I work has a relationship with Visa. Our applications integrate with VPP APIs in current state. I have posed that question as well to our Business Point of Contact with Visa but such responses have built in latency.

vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hi @burnsk6

Thank you for the update. If you do not hear back from your business point of contact by early next week, please send me an email at Developer@visa.com. I will get you in touch with them. Also when you send me an email, could you provide me the following information. 

Project(App) Name

Email id

Business Point of Contact name at Visa

Thank you, 

Vaibhav

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.