Re: How to test sample code on a browser

bob_myles
Regular Visitor

How to test sample code on a browser

I did go through the "Getting Started Guide" but still getting some challenges. 

My aim is to have an online platform where people can transfer money via visa direct and pay for services. I did finally get some sample code generated after I created a test app. However, I was not able to test the same on a web browser. Could someone help me with this, thank you.

Kind regards,

Bob

4 REPLIES 4
ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Hi Bob, 

Happy to help. However, can you walk me through your use case in a bit more detail?

Thank you,

Ricardo

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
bob_myles
Regular Visitor

Hi Ricardo,

I did create an app. Downloaded the php sample code generated, tested via phpunit and was a success as I got the required response "200". 

Question, what is the next step? How do I integrate the cod on a browser or how to I go to production? Kindly note, I have all the required details i.e. BIN e.t.c.

Kind regards,

Bob.

ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Hi Bob, 

Happy to help!

Once you have tested the app in sandbox, go back to your Dashboard, finalizing your application details, and click Production Access Request. 

We will then receieve this and contact you. 

Let me know if you have any further questions. 

Thank you,

Ricardo

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
bob_myles
Regular Visitor

Hi there,

Thank you for your response. Question, will I any other sample code afer the production request or how will I use the credentials in it?

Kindly advice.

Kind regards,

Bob