How to withdrawal money from visa checkout?

sodurian
Regular Visitor

How to withdrawal money from visa checkout?

6 REPLIES 6
vkamboj
Community Moderator

Re: How to withdrawal money from visa checkout?

Hello @sodurian

I am working on your request, I will get back to you soon. 

Thank you, 

Vaibhav 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
Janis436
Dabbler

@vkamboj wrote:

Hello @sodurian

I am working on your request, I will get back to you soon. 

apkjunky

Thank you, 

Vaibhav 

I have same question. any update please???

vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hello @Janis436

Visa Checkout is a digital payment service designed to simplify a customer's checkout experience using a secure, single sign-on across channels and devices using a customer's preferred payment method.  When a Visa Checkout button is displayed on a site, visitors can complete their transactions with a user name and password.

Visa Checkout works with an ecommerce site's existing payment ecosystem and does not act as a Payment Gateway, Payment Processor, or Merchant Service Provider. Visa Checkout is not involved in the processing of transactions or funding of Merchant bank accounts.

Visa Checkout can be used by online merchants as well as foundations collecting donations but there must be an existing, functional Payment Gateway established through a Merchant Service Provider. Funds received via Visa Checkout are deposited into the account established with the Merchant Service Provider along with funds received through the sites standard checkout. Visa Checkout provides customer's with a faster checkout but requires the standard checkout process to function.

Please let me know if you have additional questions.

Thank you,

Vaibhav

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hello @sodurian

Visa Checkout is a digital payment service designed to simplify the checkout experience using a secure, single sign-on across channels and devices using a customer's preferred payment method. When you add the Visa Checkout button to your site, your customers can check out with a user name and password. 

Once you have received the payload of customer data using Visa Checkout, you will complete a transaction by sending a request to your gateway/processor using your established payment flow. Ultimately, your transactions will be credited to your merchant acquiring bank. Visa Checkout works together with a merchant service provider (also known as an acquiring bank or "acquirer"), processor, and gateway to complete a transaction. A merchant account—aka merchant services account—establishes a business relationship that allows your company to accept debit and credit card payments to a bank account in exchange for processing fees.  Typically, a Merchant Service Provider is a bank or financial institution that allows a merchant to accept credit or debit card payments, and assigns a payment "processor" for this purpose. Your payment gateway will allow you to securely authorize payments before sending to the processor, and usually offers transaction review functionality via a user interface.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you, 

Vaibhav 

jesssmith

This was helpful...

regards 

Jess

midwaychronicle.com

williambhopal
Regular Visitor

Trying to make the $0.01 purchase on Newegg with Visa Checkout to get the promo points bit it keeps telling me to use a different card when I try and use my Visa debit card. Does Visa Checkout only work with credit cards? My debit card has the Visa Checkout enabled black bar on it in Samsung Pay.

Can Visa Checkout Only be Done with Credit Cards?