Re: Testing Visa check out

AB
Regular Visitor

Testing Visa check out

Hello every body,

i'd like to have the visa check out payement available on my website to allow my customers directly pay with their visa card. then i've tested the pull, push and reverse methode with the default parameters available over here : https://developer.visa.com/products/visa_direct/reference, and it works but i'll like to test with at least 10 cards and there is the problemes, no matter the parameters or cards i used it crash. it seems like the parameters i'm using are wrong and i'm not finding any good one for my country (SENEGAL-Dakar).

7 REPLIES 7
ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Hi AB,

Thanks for reaching out! I want to let you know that I am working with the Visa Developer team to find the right person to answer your question. I will try my best to get back to you in two business days.

If any additional questions come up, feel free to post it.

Thanks,

Ricardo

- Visa Developer Community Manager

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Hi AB, 

Visa Direct requires an Acquirer Bank and currently there aren't any acquirer banks in Senegal, that can process Visa transactions. Stay tuned for the launch of this service in Senegal. 

Let me know if I can help any further. 

Thank you,

Ricardo

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Hi AB, 

Visa Direct requires an Acquirer Bank and currently there aren't any acquirer banks in Senegal, that can process Visa transactions. Stay tuned for the launch of this service in Senegal. 

Let me know if I can help any further. 

Thank you,

Ricardo

AB
Regular Visitor

Thanks for the information, but since i'm in Senegal (WEST AFRICA) with Acquirer Bank can i be using to implement this solution?

ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Hi AB, 

Are you saying you have an Aquiring bank?

AB
Regular Visitor

No i don't have an aquiring bank, i'm asking if there is an aquiring bank closer to my country.

ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Hi AB, 

We do not have an aquiring bank nearby at the moment. What I would recommend is reaching out to a nearby bank and see if they are wiling to sponsor you. 

Thank you,

Ricardo