Re: What are the procedures for signing a contract with Visa for my Production projects?

Hamaral
Regular Visitor

What are the procedures for signing a contract with Visa for my Production projects?

Good morning gentlemen, please, I need help to execute the contract with Visa and be able to put my projects into production, does anyone know how to proceed?
6 REPLIES 6
Hark
Helper

Re: What are the procedures for signing a contract with Visa for my Production projects?

well i think just hold on and hopfully Ricardo or Diana can help you best with that

Hamaral
Regular Visitor

we've been waiting since March 2020. Does this help really take that long?

ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Hi @Hamaral - thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the delay, that is frustrating. I am personally looking into this and escalating it with my team to get you a status today. Kindly stand-by as I investigate it some more. Thank you for your patience.

If you have any additional questions let me know. 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
Hamaral
Regular Visitor

thanks Ricardo. I´ll wait.

ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Hi @Hamaral  - I was able to track down some information. Looks like we have received the production requests and I am happy to share some updates and feedback, though I want to respect your privacy and seeing as this is a public forum need to check if you prefer I can email you directly, if not I can let you know what I was able to find out here. 

Thank you for your patience. 

Thanks,

Ricardo 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
Hamaral
Regular Visitor

Good morning Ricardo, I will be grateful if you send us the procedures that we must follow directly to my email. For the forum, in my opinion, the important thing is to know that you managed to resolve my request for help.