Documentation or SDK to perform NFC payments from IOS and android devices to POS terminals

Solved! Go to solution

Documentation or SDK to perform NFC payments from IOS and android devices to POS terminals

Hi, We are looking for the documentation or SDK to perform NFC payments from IOS and android devices to POS terminals for the below 2 use cases:

1st case : We Maple Pay wallets Inc. are a developing a Mobile Payment wallet (consumer app platform) and parallelly getting a BIN assigned through People Trust Bank for becoming issuers and program managers for the Virtual GPR card. So when our consumer onboards to our Mobile Wallet app we would be default issuing a Virtual VISA card (real time) to all. The Virtual card will be always and the only card linked to our Wallet App Balance. Every time a Maple Pay Wallet clients visit any POS at merchant outlet , they should be able to make a contactless payment vide NFC through the Wallet app on Android or IOS device.  

Request : To cater to above need : Kindly help us with "Documentation or SDK to perform NFC payments from IOS and android devices to POS terminals"

2nd case :  Under the same BIN Id with People Trust Bank as our Sponsor Bank. We would be onboarding merchants also through our Maple Pay Wallet. (Merchant app platform) and we intend to offer a "Mobile Point of Sale" through our Maple Pay Wallet (merchant app) to facilitate then accept payments from their clients.

Request : To cater to above need : Kindly help us with "Documentation or SDK to receive NFC payments from IOS and android devices or cards on the Mobile POS thru Maple Pay Wallet (Merchant App) "

Kindly guide us through as we done with all talks with the Bank and in proposal stage and getting the development of application in progress.

Regards,

Saju James

Maple Pay Wallets Inc.

Canada

+1-226-898-1858

3 REPLIES 3
vkamboj
Community Moderator

Re: Documentation or SDK to perform NFC payments from IOS and android devices to POS terminals

Hello @MAPLEPAYWALLETS , 

Hope you are well. There is an existing thread going on for the inquiry you have posted, i will update you on existing thread. Currently, I'm working with product team to direct you to right product. I will get back to you within 24 hrs. 

Thank you, 

Vaibhav

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.

Re: Documentation or SDK to perform NFC payments from IOS and android devices to POS terminals

Thanks Vaibhav for you response.

Looking for your guidance on the existing thread.

Regards,

Saju James

Maple Pay Wallets Inc.

vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hello @MAPLEPAYWALLETS , 

I have posted my response to your initial post on community forum. Please review the link below: 

https://community.developer.visa.com/t5/New-to-Visa-Developer/Documentation-or-SDK-to-perform-NFC-pa... 

Thank you, 

Vaibhav

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.