Re: Get Credentials to Start Building with XPay Token

ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Hi there,

The issue is because of Invalid X-pay-Token please refer to this link SoapUI Script to make a Success call.

1. Make sure to send API key as a query param and value should be same as the one used to generate Token.
  2. User the API key and SS of the same APP
  3. Cross check the request payload, headers and xpayToken input params with the attached Script.

Let me know if this works!

-Ricardo

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
cyerro
Helper

Hi Ricardo, 

Thanks for replying, as for my input:

The issue is because of Invalid X-pay-Token please refer to this link SoapUI Script to make a Success call. <- (the link doesn't work only prompted me to a blank page.)

1. Make sure to send API key as a query param and value should be same as the one used to generate Token. (I did, just like in the sample of this documentation: https://developer.visa.com/guides/vdpguide#two_way_ssl i.e. def APIKey = ‘VALUE_OF_YOUR_API_KEY’)
  2. User the API key and SS of the same APP (I only have 1 app so I'm sure I'm copying the correct API & SS key)
  3. Cross check the request payload, headers and xpayToken input params with the attached Script. (there's no attached script)

Hope for your further assistance. Thanks! 

ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Attached - let me know if you can't see it.

Thanks,

Ricardo

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
cyerro
Helper

Hi Ricardo, 

Any update on this please? 

Hoping to hear you soon. Thanks! 

bguma
Regular Visitor

Hi, i had the same error, but i figured it out. What you need to do login to your developer account and click on the app you created then make sure you copy the exact secret secret, and put it in the configuration.ini. I am sure it will work.
This error normally comes when you create separate app and then you want to use your old code for the new app created.
cyerro
Helper

Hi bguma, 

Thanks for your suggestion but I don't think that applies to me as well. I did make sure to copy the correct shared secret key of my specific app but still having the same error.