visa payments

Solved! Go to solution
assaf
Dabbler

visa payments

hello,

I'm developing a budget tracker application that can monitor all my expenses.

I want to get visa outgoing payments directly into my android application so I could see the payments sums.

I don't now how to do it and if its possible, I can really use your help and gaudiness 😊

thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
vkamboj
Community Moderator

Re: visa payments

Hello @assaf,

Based on the use case you have provided, B2B Virtual Account Payment Method would be a good fit. B2B Virtual Account Payment Method has APIs that allow you to use virtual accounts to automate business-to-business spend. 

For additional details on the API, please visit the link below: 

https://developer.visa.com/capabilities/vpa

Issuers, processors, fintechs, third party payment providers or Travel agencies, can use the B2B Virtual Account Payment Method APIs. 

Note: Any third party implementing the B2B APIs must have an issuer. You can select a subset of our endpoints to code to based on your desired use case. 

Thank you, 

Vaibhav 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
assaf
Dabbler

hi 

how can in implement the api in android studio with java and not json ?

thanks 🙂

vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hello @assaf

You can access the Hello World Sample Codes by logging to VDP, go to your dashboard, scroll down to bottom of the page and click on "Hello World Sample Codes" under General Assets section. 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
Vejaso
Helper

Use SDK