To promote your project into Production, please follow the steps below:
1. Log in to the Developer Portal
2. Click on Create New Project
3. Specify Project Name and Project Description
4. Select the APIs you are interested to use in your project.
5. Select Generate a CSR for me (default) or Submit my own CSR
6. In the menu on the left side of the project page, click “Going Live.”
7. Provide in the information requested in the Going Live form, then complete the “Going Live Request Form.”
8. Click “Submit.”
Once completed, your information will be reviewed by our internal teams and either enabled or disabled based on the results of the investigation. Please note, completing this form does not guarantee production access will be granted. All requests to be taken into production require valid Business information to be submitted in the Going Live Request. Failure to use valid information may return an error when completing the form to request Production access.
How to create a project - https://developer.visa.com/pages/working-with-visa-apis/create-project
Going Live With Visa Developer Project - https://developer.visa.com/pages/going-live
I’ve followed those steps last week but I didn’t got a reply so far... How long in average this process takes to be completed?
After you submit the Going Live request, it gets reviewed by our product team. There is no set timeline on how long it takes for the product team to review the request, because the request is reviewed case by case. Please note, that once the product team approves the Going Live request, you will be provided with a set of instructions for you to follow.