Re: RSTI Developer Guide

Solved! Go to solution
michlpln
Helper

RSTI Developer Guide

Does anyone have the RTSI Developer quide downloaded? I am unable to locate it. Am working on VMPI and it is stating to refer to the manual. Any help is appreciated!

5 REPLIES 5
vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hello @michlpln

VMPI API is currently under process and will be available in Q3 2018 calendar year (expected end of July). Until then, please read the attached documentation for VMPI, the functionality it offers and how it works. Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Thank you, 

Vaibhav 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
michlpln
Helper

thank you very much!

vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hello michlpln

Please let me know if you would like any inforamtion on Visa Merchant Purchase Inquiry. 

https://developer.visa.com/capabilities/vmpi

Thank you, 

Vaibhav

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
Carlos7
Regular Visitor

Hi @vkamboj,

I would like to gain access to the RTSI documentation. Is this available?

Thanks

Best Regards 

vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hello @Carlos7

RTSI is part of Visa Resolve Online (VROL API). We would need additional information from you in order for you get access to VROL RTSI. 

Please reach out to me at Developer@visa.com and we can take it forward from there. 

Thank you, 

Vaibhav