Re: VISA direct transfer limit?

Solved! Go to solution
jesususui
Helper

VISA direct transfer limit?

Hi,

Anyoen knows VISA direct maximum limit per transaction?

I am develop this but I didn't find any solution about that... Please help...

I am not sure this situation depends on acquirer, bank or system for gateway faciliation. 

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
jvenkata
Community Moderator

Hi, We are looking into this. Will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,

Jai

jesususui
Helper

Thanks, looking forward to see your feedbacks!

vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hello @jesususui

The limit is around 10,000 USD and it can be lifted. I am working on your second part of the question and will get back to you soon. 

Thank you, 

Vaibhav

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hi @jesususui,

There is a maximum per transaction limit for OCTs and it depends on the use-case (different for money transfers versus disbursements and variable for domestic/cross-border and by jurisdictions). Issuers can also optionally set limits in Visa systems which are rolling limits (1-day, 7-days, 30-days). Visa enforces a minimum velocity that issuers are required to set in the U.S. and Canada. Acquirers can set limits on OCTs for service providers on the send side as well. AFTs have a maximum rolling limit as well which are Visa’s limits.

Thank you, 

Vaibhav 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
Matt892
Regular Visitor

There is a maximum per transaction limit for OCTs and it depends on the use-case (different for money transfers versus disbursements and variable for domestic/cross-border and by jurisdictions). Issuers can also optionally set limits in Visa systems which are rolling limits (1-day, 7-days, 30-days). Visa enforces a minimum velocity that issuers are required to set in the U.S. and Canada. Acquirers can set limits on OCTs for service providers on the send side as well. AFTs have a maximum rolling limit as well which are Visa’s limits.

Thank you, 

Vaibhav 

Thank you for sharing article and information. this is very helpful.