Tokenization Error Cybersource

DaVinceCoder
Helper

Tokenization Error Cybersource

Hello,

Good day to all, I just want to ask if anybody also experience using Cybersource Tokenization of card is returning below error.What I did 

is generating of key. I am using EncryptionType:None and tried using test card which is visa 4111111111111111 card type is 001. 

Response from Generate key :

Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 10.47.06 PM.png

Request : 

Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 10.46.22 PM.png

Response : 

Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 10.42.36 PM.pngI do appreciate help. I am really struggling for couple of weeks. I switched to encryption type to none from RsaOaep256 but still the same error encounter. Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
jvenkata
Community Moderator

Re: Tokenization Error Cybersource

Hello,

Looks like you are using Post Man Rest Client. Visa has provided instructions for testing x-pay-token based APIs using SOAP UI in the below link. 

https://developer.visa.com/pages/working-with-visa-apis/x-pay-token#testing_xpaytoken_connectivity_u...

Please try using that and kindly share the below to developer@visa.com if you still face issues.

1. Endpoing URL & Request Body

2. Request Header

3. Response

4. Response Header

5. Groovy Script

Thanks,

Jai

rafaeljhonatan2
Regular Visitor

Solved this problem?

George1
Occasional Visitor

Cybersource Point-to-Point integration allows you to process authorization and deposit transactions between CWSerenade and Cybersource using point-to-point communication UPSers. Authorization and deposit processing remains the same in CWSerenade.