Re: get valid input parameter

farhad

get valid input parameter

Hi,

I want to call Enroll PAN service and I use sample request body that mentioned in its doecument,

// Body
{
  "clientAppID": "98765432",
  "clientWalletAccountID": "FAmwn",
  "consumerEntryMode": "KEYENTERED",
  "encPaymentInstrument": "ew0KICAiYWxnIiA6ICJBMjU2R0NNS1ciLA0KICAiaXYiIDogIm9jV1J1am5MVURkM0RMYjIiLA0KICAidGFnIiA6ICJZTndlajNFLXlkWVBVMHZpUkZGVkNRIiwNCiAgImVuYyIgOiAiQTI1NkdDTSIsDQogICJ0eXAiIDogIkpPU0UiLA0KICAia2lkIiA6ICJJV00xM0Y1NzFOWUNMV0I0QjBVNjExM3A4c2Y5SmVHenI2XzJoYUM5RjltX0FOdExNIiwNCiAgImNoYW5uZWxTZWN1cml0eUNvbnRleHQiIDogbnVsbCwNCiAgImlhdCIgOiBudWxsLA0KICAiY3R5IiA6IG51bGwsDQogICJqdGkiIDogbnVsbA0KfQ.mDaNp3UaTBamM3Os8csqBZHK_TFdJeGcwB7EAm8iFJ0.3p3k8KwdoNVRIXlh.T_Ywtb1a9MeRE1yBUa3PTWZQTerPwRoozz-MB56wCtWZxeqNbUm9chaNUZDrtWOWfaJBVVFl8EwFl4yaIYDfM1XHB5noNYxQTOlh3WbD3wYLyVFpoxtDA3x5sdEIeBnS6SIraIhPQD5a17AkGhj0PRaq2IIfrV9QgcPOY4ktiT0rqLnV0UBJpNIEwmwLIP2bFfn_hwKX1c0WXd2UIVCUlPCxQ88VNfObl91ykSRIBZ1v4G-qIV1oKEWYtinvcZO28gJta86AhTZy3-uTBaoDPXUUKFQz6y-D5CAi72TCfXXVUXl6ELpKpt328BoGPw.G7_Lf3wWgVVi-pj-ZY5-DQ",
  "locale": "en_US",
  "panSource": "MANUALLYENTERED"
}

but every time I got 9501 error("Invalid input found, please correct the input data")

response body:

{
    "responseStatus": {
        "code": "9501",
        "severity": "ERROR",
        "message": "Invalid input found, please correct the input data",
        "info": "",
        "status": "400"
    }
}

How can I get valid input data.

thank you

3 REPLIES 3
ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Hi Farhad, 

Working on finding the issue here. Will get back to you very soon!

-Ricardo 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Hi Farhad, 

You will get the below mentioned error if you are not sending the correct data.

If you are using your own Apikey and SS, then you should be using your own data like:

• "clientAppID": "98765432" à We get this value from VTS Profile from DMPD site

• Then to create “encPaymentInstrument” we need to generate the same using Encryption ApiKey, Encryption Shared Secret and CardNumber1 and then encrypt the same using JWTUtility.

Does this help?

-Ricardo

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
rajeev

Hi,

I just develop with visa api

but theres error in response

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?><responseStatus><code>9501</code><message>Invalid input found, please correct the input data</message><severity>ERROR</severity><status>400</status></responseStatus>

how can i fix this?

thanks guys