Re: Problem resetting password on my other account

Solved! Go to solution
Santiagomto
Regular Visitor

Problem resetting password on my other account

I forgot my password and when trying to reset my password I get an email with the message below:
However, your security questions are currently not set to initiate the request. To continue to reset your password, please reach out to developer@visa.com.

But when I try to send an email asking to answer security questions I get an error:
550 Too many invalid recipients
Your message was not delivered to developer@visa.com because the address cannot be found or cannot receive messages.

My account is: "*****". Can you help me plz?

Santiago

3 REPLIES 3
vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hello @Santiagomto

I have reset your account password and sent you the temporary password in a separate email to help you proceed with accessing Visa Developer Platform account. Please note that the temporary password is valid for 10 days from the time you receive the email.

Below are the steps to follow when you receive the temporary password:
1. Go to https://developer.visa.com to sign in.
2. Enter your email address and your temporary password
3. Create a new password
4. Password should not be the same as last 12 passwords
5. Choose at least 4 personal questions that you can answer to identify yourself should you ever forget your password.

After you set your new password & security questions, you will be able to access your VDP account. Can you please try to login and confirm and let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you, 

Vaibhav

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
devsmarters
Helper

All right,

Thanks for all help,

Santiago
Alina
Regular Visitor

I Was Also Facing The Same Issue But It Got Solved As I Changed My Browser.