Re: how to upload CSR file to Visa Developer using OpenSSL

Solved! Go to solution
shouyili

how to upload CSR file to Visa Developer using OpenSSL

Hi,

Does anyone know after you generated an CSR file (Using OpenSSL) how to upload it to Visa Developer?

I have refering to the Getting Started Guide (https://developer.visa.com/guides/vdpguide#two_way_ssl) "Authentication" section and "Configuring Two-Way SSL Keystore with OpenSSL and Your Own CSR" part, step 2.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Aravinda
Regular Visitor

Hi shouyili,

This can be done at the time of application creation in Visa developer portal. In the 'Submit a Certificate Signing Request' section you can choose whether to generate CSR automaticlly or to use your own CSR.

ViStaPol24
Regular Visitor

Hello, Aravinda!

Ask you to clarify!

As you adviced, while creating an app, I receive my own csr-file, as it described in the chapter "Getting Started Guide/Sandbox to Prodiction/Configuring Two-Way SSL Keystore with OpenSSL and Your Own CSR".

But it remains unclear the next... I check this csr-file at "Promote my APP" (Launch CSR Verify Tool button) and receive the reply - "(CSR UID) value not valid".
But in the chapter Getting Started Guide/Sandbox to Production/Requesting Two-Way SSL Credentials/Using OpenSSL" is mentioned: "To get the CSR Unique Id, go to Dashboard, select the App Name for which you need to generate the CSR, and click on Settings".

But DURING THE APP CREATING and generation of csr, I STILL CANNOT to get into the Setting and know "CSR Unique Id".
Such a vicious circle. 🙂
Please, help!

Thank you!

alex23_mj
Regular Visitor

Hi there, I hope this answer is still on time, I just found where the CSR UID is.

Go to your dashboard and open the project you want to certify. Then, at the semi-top-right-side of the screen you'll see a little cog that says "Settings" just click on it and the very first thing that loads up is your CSR UID