Re: VISA direct multipul payouts?

Solved! Go to solution
jesususui
Helper

VISA direct multipul payouts?

Hello,

I am thinking to integrate one VISA direct based payment gateway on my site. Then my site eactually works VISA direct.
After integrated and be acquirer with VISA, then I can be acquirer directly VISA and my clients can directly transfer payment to each banks.
Therefore I woud like to separate to send my fee ( set my profits on per transactions addon VISA basement fee ).
Basically VISA direct payment is directly transfer to clientA to B. May I know solutions that I can separately transafer only my fee to my bank?
I am contacting with payment gateway support but their seems to be busy so I must find solution myself.

Thanks for reading my text,

All the best,

2 REPLIES 2
vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hello @jesususui

In order to use Visa Direct, all Visa Direct programs require the originator to be a licensed Visa acquirer or be sponsored by a licensed Visa acquirer who is ready and able to sponsor Visa Direct programs. 

Please review the Visa Direct documentation via this link - https://developer.visa.com/capabilities/visa_direct/docs 

In order to use Visa Direct, all Visa Direct programs require the originator to be a licensed Visa acquirer or be sponsored by a licensed Visa acquirer who is ready and able to sponsor Visa Direct programs.  

In particular, see the top few paragraphs that are shaded that discuss the requirements to use Visa Direct. 

After having read the documentation, if you meet those requirements, then please click through the link in those paragraphs to the Visa Direct Program Implementation Questionnaire, fill it out, and submit to the email address listed on that form. 

Money transfer depends on the configuration of your application and how you want the money to be transfered.

Thank you, 

Vaibhav 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
TAMMylawry24
Dabbler

I wish you could post such blogs on the almost daily basis. But such good blogs obviously take some time to be written. I will keep on visiting your blog on daily basis.

food survey