Re: A Chance to Win a Trip to Paris - Submission Details

krsaurabht
Regular Visitor

I really wanna feel the Paris air and its an adventurous place to be, I would love to get this opportunity and I am hoping Visa Developer community help me out.

Thanks & Regards

Saurabh

TechiBhai

frank1
Regular Visitor

What a great progam, and I am glad I did it. 

Below was the original accnouncement FYI, 

"Thank you to all that submitted an entry for a chance at a trip to Paris! The Visa Developer team will review and judge your entry - the winner will be notified on/or about May 3rd. More details here. " 

Thanks to Visa Developer program and community put together such a great event, cannot wait for the result!

frank1
Regular Visitor

VISA, VISA! 

Paris, Paris! 

frank1
Regular Visitor

Does anyone have the an update on this?

ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Hi everyone!

Huge congrats to @hicla for being selected as the winner of the Visa Developer Paris Contest!

The judges had a very hard time deciding on just one winner, they were all impressed with all who participated.

Thank you for taking the time to share what you enjoy most about working with Visa Developer - we plan to do more fun stuff like this, so check back in and make sure you're keeping up with our monthly newsletters for updates.

Feel free to reach out if you have any quesitons

Cheers!

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
zulhayalan
Regular Visitor

I love Visa Developer Center because it has all the features a developer portal need to have , and laid out beautifully and intuitively with user experience in mind. 

• Public API ref documentation
  • Use case approach and offering solutions
  • Self enrollment to Sandbox
  • Upload/Create CSRs
  • API console
  • SDKs
  • Dashboard-All the things you want at a glance
  • Community
  • A chance to trip to Paris.

Love it all.

Vanderdecken
Helper

What I like most about the Visa Developer program is the sense of comradery.  From the assistance of other developers to the wonderful information dumps from the Visa staff. As an independent developer, it can get lonely creating great Visa applications. Knowing that help and information is just a few questions away gives the feeling of a development family.

The Visa Developer platform feature I enjoy the most is the sandbox. Without access to the Sandbox, there would be no way for us very small independent developers to create new apps even with access to the APIs and user cases.

frank1
Regular Visitor

We are a platform for the digital assets (such as virtual goods) exchange using cutting-edge distributed ledger technology. We need a fast and secure payment system which interact with different customers globally.  Being accepted in 150 countries, Visa came into sight because it is the most widely recognized general purpose payment solution in the world,  

Visa Developer APIs fill the gap in the market between business and payment processing. We have tried other providers but their API documentations are either outdated or hard to follow. With VISA API the integration made working with different businesses a breeze.

Also we found that the Developer Tools and Blogs under Visa Developer Portal (VDP) are very helpful, one real life takeaway we got from a VDP blog helped us enhance our architecture design by following the blogger’s recommendation to use proxy sever to decouple the business logic from the application logic and protect IP.

In short, Visa Developer Program is essential to our overall payment solution and fit nicely in our technology stack.  

ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Thank you to all that submitted an entry for a chance at a trip to Paris! The Visa Developer team will review and judge your entry - the winner will be notified on/or about May 3rd. More details here

All the submitted will receive our special edition Paris Trip badge! 🙂

Cheers!

Ricardo 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.