Can't Find Desired API

Solved! Go to solution
Kofo
Helper

Can't Find Desired API

Is Visa Developer Centre open to the idea of tweaking their API to suit the purpose of our product?

6 REPLIES 6
vkamboj
Community Moderator

Re: Can't Find Desired API

Hello @Kofo

I am happy to assist with your inquiry. Please feel free to provide me your inputs on what you plan to do with the APIs we have to offer on Visa Developer Platform. 

Thank you, 

Vaibhav 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
Kofo
Helper

Hi @vkamboj,

What we require from Visa Developer API is code purposely written to activate pre-authorized payments back to a payer, each and every time money is transferred to a payee - all meant to happen within a CUG marketplace platform of our stary-up's design.

The pre-authorized payments will be a permanent feature on the platform such that it will occur on each and every transaction.
vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hello @Kofo

We do have an API which falls under the use case you have provided. Visa Stop Payment Service (VSPS) API enables Visa card issuers to stop card-on-file payments (including recurring and installment) from being authorized, cleared, and settled through VisaNet. The service can help provide Visa issuers with a method for handling cardholder stop payment requests.

Is this an API that you are looking for? 

Thank you, 

Vaibhav

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
Kofo
Helper

The Visa Stop Payment Service (VSPS) API that you mention will work for our solution @vkamboj - thank you.

It appears however, that card issuers are the ones entrusted with this visa developer tool - and so I guess my start-up needs to forge partnerships with banks and like card issuers.
ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Hey @Kofo  - we can also help you make those partnerships. Have you heard of our Visa Partner resource? https://partner.visa.com/ 

Check it out and let us know if this helps. 

Thanks,

Ricardo 

Kofo
Helper

Groovy. I'm going to check the partners out right away. Thanks @ricardo_visa.