Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

by management Regular Visitor

We got below error when I tried to call purchase_inquiry_callback_api.  {"statusCode": 404,"body": {"responseStatus": {"status": 404,"code": "9005","severity": "ERROR","message": "Reque...

Posted in Product Functionality Errors May 2019
Unsolved
by harmpoelen Regular Visitor

Hi, We are a purchase to pay Cloud software provider. One of our applications is managing expense claims. One of our customers works with VISA cards that employees use to pay for their expenses while...

Posted in Use Cases May 2019
Tags used in this post:
Unsolved
by harmpoelen Regular Visitor

Hi, We are a purchase to pay Cloud software provider. One of our applications is managing expense claims. One of our customers works with VISA cards that employees use to pay for their expenses while...

Unsolved
by Community Scholar

We are updating one of our Visa Developer Center APIs – Visa Merchant Purchase Inquiry.    If you have one or more projects created with this API, please be aware  we are changing its a...

Posted in Two-way SSL & X-Pay Token June 2019
Unsolved
by vjesuraj Regular Visitor

I would like to know if we could transfer fund from one card to another card using a single API.In Visa Direct push fund API, can i specify Card number in SenderAccountNumber field?What would be the p...

Solved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard