Certification - Waiting over 2 weeks

Solved! Go to solution
Mermillo
Helper

Certification - Waiting over 2 weeks

Hi,

I have been waiting over 2 weeks for a response on certification for my project.  No one gives a timeline on how long this takes and I have resources waiting to progress this?  How can I found out if this will be days, weeks, or months until this is completed?

Project = Cross Border Payment API Project

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
shamilagul
Helper

Re: Certification - Waiting over 2 weeks

In such scenario we can't do anything except wait and watch. Because it may delayed due to pandemic problem. The reasons might be different. 

Mermillo
Helper

The problem is, no reason or any correspondance is being given. Therefore I have no idea if it is even being progressed.  I appreciate there may be legitimate reasons, but these are not being advised in order to set expectations.

ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Hi @Mermillo  - we are very sorry to hear about this delay and thank you for bringing this to my attention. I've escalated this and can confirm you should be hearing from the Cert team shortly. If you do not hear back today please feel free to let me know here or email me directly at  rinavarr@visa.com. 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.