Calling iFrame using Eligibility iFrame API

Ateeq
Helper

Calling iFrame using Eligibility iFrame API

Hi,

I want to implement “General Attributes Inquiry API” with PCI compliance in my application. I have gone through the "Visa Card Eligibility iFrame API" documentation and successfully implemented Token Generation procedure, now issue is how to call iFrame on base of this token so that I can avoid PCI compliance issue. There is no guideline in the documents.

Also if you could send me some C# (C-Sharp) sample code for iframe implementation, i shell be very thankful to you.

https://developer.visa.com/capabilities/vces/reference#vces__visa_card_eligibility_iframe

Regards,

Ateeq

5 REPLIES 5
vkamboj
Community Moderator

Re: Calling iFrame using Eligibility iFrame API

Hi Ateeq, 

The iFrame access URLs in sandbox environment is: Sanbox: https://vcescert.visammg.com/VCESIFrameSbx/?Token={1}&Lang={2} 

Please try this URL and let me know if you have any questions. 

Thank you, 

Vaibhav

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
Ateeq
Helper

Hi Vaibhav,

Thank you so very much for the link, I have successfully loaded the iframe. When I pass any 16 digits to the fileds provided by the iframe it gives me the message “You have completed iFrame Integration test.”

Now I have two questions

• How to set eligibility criteria & pass the pre-define URL to the VCES where it will redirect after validation.
  • How to call the “ValidateResult” operation I am unable to find this method in the documentation.

Kind Regards,

Ateeq

vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hi Ateeq, 

Thank you for your patience. Below is my inline respionses: 

How to set eligibility criteria & pass the pre-define URL to the VCES where it will redirect after validation. Once the merchant is ready to move to CTE, we can work you.

How to call the “ValidateResult” operation I am unable to find this method in the documentation.

This is the get validation status operation documented here: https://developer.visa.com/capabilities/vces/reference#vces__visa_card_eligibility_iframe__v1__get_v...

Thank you, 

Vaibhav 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
Ateeq
Helper

Hi Vaibhav,

Before moving to CTE can't we get dummy response when we pass PAN to ifram like we are getting from other APIs e-g paai(we get response in JSON format), so that we can setup and test our environment before moving to production side.

Regards,

Ateeq

vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hi Ateeq, 

You can create the project by seleting VCES API and you can start testing in Sandbox. If you just want to use VCES iFrame API and want to remove other VCES API, you can delete it from your project dashboard summary page drop down section. 

Please let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Thank you, 

Vaibhav