Re: Payment Account Validation API is always returning actionCode '25'. What can I do?

ivish
Regular Visitor

Payment Account Validation API is always returning actionCode '25'. What can I do?

I want to verify the cardCVV2Value & for that I was using the 'Payment Account Validation API'. But, it's always returning actionCode25. Even for test data provided by Visa.

Here is the link to 'Payment Account Validation API'  Payment Account Validation API

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Re: Payment Account Validation API is always returning actionCode '25'. What can I do?

Hi Ivish,

The test data of PAV for action code 00 as provided in Portal gives proper response. I used a sample payload as below – the data is used from test data displayed in Portal ; not just cvv , all the data should be as per the test data record.

Sample request from SBX:

{

"addressVerificationResults": {

"postalCode": "94404",

"street": "900 Metro Center Blv"

},

"cardAcceptor": {

"address": {

"city": "San Francisco",

"country": "USA",

"county": "CA",

"state": "CA",

"zipCode": "94404"

},

"idCode": "111111",

"name": "Visa Inc",

"terminalId": "123"

},

"cardCvv2Value": "022",

"cardExpiryDate": "2020-10",

"primaryAccountNumber": "4957030420210462",

"retrievalReferenceNumber": "015221743720",

"systemsTraceAuditNumber": "408999"

}

Sample Response:

{"transactionIdentifier": 1234,

"approvalCode": "12AB54",

"actionCode": "00",

"responseCode": "5",

"addressVerificationResults": "Y",

"cvv2ResultCode": "M"

}

Are you still experiencing an error?

-Ricardo

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
ivish
Regular Visitor

Hi Ricardo,

With your data I am too getting actionCode 00.. But, with the data of my actual Visa Card.. I am getting actionCode 25...

I am using Visa Platinum Credit card issued by Axis Bank Private Limited India.

ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Hi there, 

VDP Sandbox is a test environment hence actual cards will not give proper response. Please use test data from VDP Portal for sandbox calls.

For actual cards, production access would be needed.

-Ricardo

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
andrewael

Here is the great extension for Magento 2 ANZ