Re: Visa Direct Program Implementation Questionnaire

nabeel-legend
New Contributor

Visa Direct Program Implementation Questionnaire

Hi,

I send the Visa direct program implementation questionnaire to VisaDirectSupport@visa.com. but there is no response or no reply about the status of the (visa direct program Implementation questionare). I am waiting for at least 20 days but still no response.

thanks 

4 REPLIES 4
vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hello @nabeel-legend

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Did you receive any ref. number when you emailed VisaDirectSupport@visa.com? 

Since Visa Direct implementation is managed by Visa Direct team, you will have to reach out to VisaDirectSupport@visa.com directly. 

If you can provide me your email address you provided in Visa Direct implementation form, I can follow with Visa Direct team on your behalf. 

Note: all Visa Direct programs require the originator to be a licensed Visa acquirer or be sponsored by a licensed Visa acquirer who is ready and able to sponsor Visa Direct programs. 

Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Thank you, 

Vaibhav 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
nabeel-legend
New Contributor

Hi,

No, I did not receive any ref number. Here is the email address *****

Edited for privacy.

vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hello @nabeel-legend , 

I have reached out to product team to follow up on your request. I shall soon have an update for you. While I am checking with internal team, do note In order to use Visa Direct, all Visa Direct programs require the originator to be a licensed Visa acquirer or be sponsored by a licensed Visa acquirer who is ready and able to sponsor Visa Direct programs.  

Thank you, 

Vaibhav

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hello @nabeel-legend , 

Thank you for your patience. Can you please let me which country/region are you located in? 

This will help Visa Direct team identify the query faster. 

Thank you, 

Vaibhav