Re: Going live still pending

paul1
Helper

Going live still pending

Hi,

My going live request is pending for more than 14 days. Can I get an update on this ?

Thank you,
Paul
9 REPLIES 9
vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hello @paul1

I am sorry for the delay. Can you provide me the project name for which you have submitted the going live request? 

Once you provide me the details, I will send it to product team for review. 

Thank you, 

Vaibhav

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
paul1
Helper

Hi Vaibhav,

Name of the project is nodi7.

Thanks,

Paul

vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hello @paul1

I have forwarded your request to product team for review. Someone from product team will contact you directly with an update. 

Thank you, 

Vaibhav

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
paul1
Helper

Hi,
I haven't been contacted yet. Can I have an update on this please?
Thank you,
Paul
vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hello @paul1

I have sent a follow up email to product team on the going live request you submitted. 

I will make sure that you receive an update soon from product team. 

Thank you, 

Vaibhav

paul1
Helper

Hi,

I finally received an email stating:

Your Visa Developer user account has successfully been associated with [name] organization. This means you now have access to all projects for VDP in that organization.

But when going to the Dashboard / Going Live tab, I was asked to provide again project information which reset the submitted date to today (6/15/21).

Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 10.39.08 AM.png

It is taking too long (almost one month!!) and I really need to complete development and testing in the higher environment (Certification). See previous answer from Visa https://community.developer.visa.com/t5/Sandbox-Test-Data/How-to-test-the-Notification-Delivery-Call....

Would it be possible to wrap things up in the next few days? If someone from Visa could contact me directly it would be easier.

Regards,
Paul

paul1
Helper

Hi @vkamboj,
Any update on this ?
Paul
vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hello @paul1

I followed up with product team and they proceeded with accepting your going live request. You should have already received an email with details on next steps.

Thank you, 

Vaibhav

paul1
Helper

Hi @Vaibhav ,

Thank you for your response. The 'Provide Project Information' step has finally been accepted after a month  but now I have submitted information at the 'Certification' step and still waiting for it to be approved.

In the meantime, I let this thread open until everything is ok.

Regards,

Paul